Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change my 89 Ford f150 Windshield wiper motor?

My husband seems to think that you have to mess with the dash but i wouldnt figure you would have to. But can some one please at least send me to a sight with an answer? Its a 2 plug motor.How do I change my 89 Ford f150 Windshield wiper motor?
No....you open the hood, and take off the front upper grill located directly in front of the hood. There is a series of 6-8 bolts/screws there. Once removed, you will have access to the motor, and its just take it off, and put it on. Dont try and do this with the upper grill on.....I did, and bent the panel and chipped the paint. You dont have to mess with the dash at all. If you want a walk throug, let me know, I have done it a couple of times.....

No comments:

Post a Comment