Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have a 2001 ford f150 and need to change the wind shield wiper switch, on a scale of 1-10?

how hard is it to change. Any pointers you can give will be great. Thank you.I have a 2001 ford f150 and need to change the wind shield wiper switch, on a scale of 1-10?
The wiper control is part of the multifunction switch (wipers, turn signals, dimmer) on the column. There's three or four screws that hold the plastic cover around the switch on below the steering wheel, then two fasteners that hold the switch on, plus you have to get the wiring plug loose. I changed the one in my 96 Explorer a while back, I'd give it a 3.5-4. The biggest problem is there's no damn room in there to get to the fasteners.I have a 2001 ford f150 and need to change the wind shield wiper switch, on a scale of 1-10?
very easy ,you just remove the two plastic covers around steering columnI have a 2001 ford f150 and need to change the wind shield wiper switch, on a scale of 1-10?
if it is located on the dash board it is about a 2 easy but if it is on the steering column more like a 6 but I do know that some of them on the column aren't all that bad ,I use to know fords like the back of my hand but I went to Dodge a few years back but either or if a person has a little bit of experiance he will be ok .

No comments:

Post a Comment