Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have a 1996 Buick LeSabre......how much could I sell it for possibly?

It has 178k, decent blue interior/exterior, has new tires and wipers, needs regular maintainence stuff done to it like oil change, ect, doesn't have current registration.



What do you think this style could go for tops on the market? I am wanting to buy a Vespa with the money I make from this.



Any input would be great!I have a 1996 Buick LeSabre......how much could I sell it for possibly?
GO TO WWW.KELLYBLUEBOOK.COM FILL IN THE BLANKS AND YOU'LL GET YOUR ANSWER BE HONEST WITH YOUR ANSWERSI have a 1996 Buick LeSabre......how much could I sell it for possibly?
I KNOW you could get $100 for it. At least. For a better idea of current market value, go to KBB.com or Edmunds.com.



Are you new to the internet?I have a 1996 Buick LeSabre......how much could I sell it for possibly?
With gas prices what they are now, I would doubt seriously that you could get enough for a New Vespa, with the milage, and no current registration your best bet would be to put $1,500 or best offer and skate to the bank with what ever you get. You need to stipulate to whom ever you sell it to that they are responsible for the registration of the vehicle and that you are selling it %26quot;AS IS%26quot;I have a 1996 Buick LeSabre......how much could I sell it for possibly?
You won't get enough for a Vespa, that's for sure. I'd guess $2000 tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment